Saturday, April 15, 2006

The dawn of the journey...

I awaken to the sunrise and a few moments of quietness in the place that has become home. This place has filled us with love and laughter and hope, reminding us that true friendship is the one true beauty in this world.

I recognize perhaps for the first time the uncertainty of the days ahead...I am reminded that my husband made his journey more than thirteen years ago to the United States - alone and with one suitcase. I have him and his family and a special organization to serve plus five suitcases!

Thank you to those who love us and have given to us so freely each in their own way to make this journey possible. You make this journey together with us...

Today I am reminded how wonderful it is to be alive! To feel exhiliration...to feel awareness of the experiences unfolding...

Where do we start our journeys? What is the journey that each of us dreams? - HSR

No comments: