Thursday, August 03, 2006

Each moment of the year has its own beauty. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

A season has come and escaped… The storks we first photographed in the spring have grown up and are beginning to fly. In the nest, it is difficult to separate the parents from their offspring! Although, I have seen these creatures many times over the past four months, they still remain of interest with their grace and beauty.

They remind me that I too have changed with this journey. Many of the changes will only be recognizable when I return to the States, with weeks passing in reflection. Others I feel everyday. Celebrate every moment. Give of your spirit. Work through the pain of the unknown to find the perspective. Share your resources. Laugh. Love. Live.

I too am beginning to fly… I cannot tell you yet my perspectives… - HSR

No comments: